Cheyenne

Cheyenne
Chey playing outside

Tristan

Tristan
Tristan after his first hair cut

Monday, July 19, 2010

At home update

Ok so we got home friday the 15th and we had a family birthday party for cheyenne and she was so cute opening her gifts she had to make sure all the tape and paper were off every single thing. That night was her first night on dialysis at home, let me tell you between her machine and her brother for two nights I got no sleep. I think we have it figured out now on the machine going off at night for a low drain. So this is day 3 and this picture is her playing in the living room with her new barbies and barbie house that she loves. We have been doing good with everything she likes to fight me still on the cleaning of both her tubes and it kills me each time I have to do it to put her through all that but its either that or end up back in the hospital with a infection or something.

So tomorrow is our big trip to portland for her transplant evaluation and crossing our fingers that they dont need anything else for testing or just anything to get her on the transplant list in 4 wks after her appt. And crossing our fingers that she gets her transplant soon after that. No one should have to go through what she is especially a little one. She has adaptied to it and I made her a tummy thing with a pocket so we just tuck her tubes it there and sisters won't get courious or brother don't think its a toy and pull on it. Destiney is very good about letting us know if chey is stitting on her tubes or playing with them but I let the girls know that she knows what hurts her and she knows not to turn or pull anything. So Jeff and me we are just living day by day and not alot of sleep some days we feel like walking zombies. But we love our babies so I guess we will live. lol Well Im going to sign off hopefully this wasn't confusing and we are off to therapy for t.

No comments:

Post a Comment